Finance Systems AnalystFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 18370 Apply
The internal job title for this role is Snr Analyst FP+A - Frimley
This role is to provide financial reporting and analysis across the Finance function, identifying areas of opportunities and driving improvements in KPI’s and business results through automation and process efficiencies while responsible to supporting month end closing and other routines across Finance departments mainly Global Intercompany and Europe FP&A.
If you would like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organization and are passionate about accounting and finance with a continuous process improvement with Lean mindset, we’d like to hear from you.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, tennis courts, subsidized canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport, we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station (with direct services to London Waterloo) and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
- Analyse financial results across the SSC Finance teams and provide commentary on variances
- Assist with month end tasks, such as Balance sheet reconciliations, account analysis and reporting.
- Analysis of AR and AP open items, Goods Receipt Account, including monitoring and reconciling any old items.
- Processing intercompany invoices, cash allocation and reconciliation for intercompany accounts on a timely and accurate manner
- Identify areas for improvement and responsible for collaborating with finance teams to take corrective measures to improve process efficiency and performance in a holistic and strategic manner.
- Drive automation of tasks and reporting with the use of macros and scripting across Finance departments mainly Global Intercompany and Europe FP&A.
- Collaborate with Operational Excellence department to drive and maximise process improvements
- Finance month end variances analysis and reporting mainly Global Intercompany and Europe FP&A.
- Maintain and further develop SSC Finance database as a one-source pool of all finance automation routines.
- Support internal and external audit process.
- Graduate caliber ideally in business/finance and excellent data analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and savvy communicator across various levels
- Proven team-working ability and self-motivated
- Ability to manage many competing priorities within deadlines
- Part Qualified in an Accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA) or equivalent
- Excellent systems skills with advanced MS Excel competent use of macros, SAP scripting desirable
- Extensive experience of SAP and Business Warehouse or similar ERP system
- Previous experience of working within an accounts receivable/accounts payable/ accounting/financial planning department for a multi-national organisation
- Experience of monthly closing including P&L, month end reporting
- Fluency in a major European language would be an advantage but not a necessity
- Previous experience of working in multi-cultural teams
- Studying towards or achieved a recognized finance qualification
- Experience of working with multiple currencies
- Project management and presentation skills