FP&A Sales ManagerFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 964 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for an FP&A Sales Manager (Frimley, UK)
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Associate Manager - Financial Planning and Analysis - UK
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®,Mr.Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established agenerations-long legacyof environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
The primary purpose of the role is to act as a Finance Business Partner to the UK Sales team, providing support, insight and analysis including evaluating activities and investment decisions with customers. This role is a key part of the financial support of the UK Consumer business and will have contact with a wide variety of people at local country level and the European HQ.
If you would like to go further with our family and work in a multicultural, FMCG organisation we’d like to hear from you.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a 4.5 day working week, competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, a 9-hole golf course, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station – with direct services to London Waterloo – and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
- Working with UK sales as their Finance Business Partner to support all trade investment decisions and support strong business plans that deliver against SCJ objectives of growth, maximising profitability and ensuring conditionality
- Provide insight and sound judgement to commercial decisions to drive sales and profit mix improvement as well as key market shares.
- Support in developing annual Customer targets and budgeted trade spend and provide monthly updates in spend versus target working closely with Sales teams to course correct as necessary
- Perform Promo ROI analysis and provide recommendations to drive efficient allocation of trade spend across customers and products and measure how promotions perform against pre-determined objectives
- Actively seek out opportunities to deliver against SCJ objectives and make recommendations to the business
- Support completion of the annual budget, as well as Q1 forecast and Re-estimates
- Improve AR –working with Customer Financials and local sales to minimise Accounts Receivable and facilitate timely resolution of open deductions and outstanding invoices.
- Play an active role in the UK monthly S&OP cycle including preparing reports to facilitate operating excellence in Step 2. Support in identifying risks and opportunities to the plan.
- Provide support to ensure trade spend is properly accounted for and act as conduit to ensure local S & OP tools are working effectively.
- Ensure processes and controls are fit for purpose in the Sales environment
- Drive simplification initiatives and best practices in coordination with the rest of the Cluster Finance team
- Provide back up support to Associate Manager Finance, Marketing when necessary
- Graduate calibre candidate, ideally in a finance discipline
- Qualified accountant ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA ) with significant post qualification experience
- Prior commercial support experience is essential
- Strong computer skills Microsoft Office as well as experience working with SAP and BPC
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and operate efficiently under continuous change
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, working with all levels within a cross-functional organization
- A strong commercial awareness with the ability and gravitas to hold sales accountable
Please note this is a 1 Year FTC.
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.