Head of UK E-Commerce SalesFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 834 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for Head of UK E-Commerce Sales (Frimley, UK)
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Manager - E-Commerce - UK
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®,Mr.Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established agenerations-long legacyof environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
Reporting into the Group Country General Manager for Northern Europe, this position will play a critical role in SC Johnson’s efforts to rapidly accelerate our e-Commerce growth through pure players and key retailers in the UK. This position will also be a leader within SCJ to help build the eCommerce business and capabilities across European region. They will deliver direct sales growth in both Pure Play and Brick & Click formats in the UK, understand best practices in eRetail and be passionate about data/analytics to monitor and optimize the use of trade funds.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you 4.5 day working week as well as a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, a 9-hole golf course, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station – with direct services to London Waterloo – and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
- Be the E-commerce sales expert for the UK market and share best practices to ensure the growth of our E-commerce function.
- As our critical store-based retail partners enter e-Com, this role will be the “go to” expert to support the customer teams in e-JBP planning, customer T2Ts, and customer lab visits.
- The customer teams own this business. This role will be a source of expertise, help develop strategy, help create the “wiring” to key capabilities (like e-Content) and provide support for key meetings, etc. during start-up.
- Build strong relationships with key customer points of contact and develop strategic joint business plans, as well build & managing sales/merchandising calendars across accounts.
- Leverage multi-functional support team to manage the operational selling relationship with customers including: forecasting, promotion planning, inventory management, and business reporting.
- Collaborate with Brand, Customer Marketing & Shopper Marketing to translate brand objectives into digital/social strategies and tactical plans through understanding of brand/category/retailer dynamics & objectives, business plans, marketing drivers and key metrics
- Build & implement measurement plans that demonstrate delivery against business & initiative objectives, as well as support continuous improvement/optimization
- Extensive exposure of leading an E-Commerce sales team, ideally within both Pure Play and Brick & Click
- Ability to quickly adapt into a new organization and make immediate impact through positive and proactive nature, high energy level and credible experience
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience at all levels as well as the ability to develop and execute fact-based business plans and arguments
- Strong financial management skills and P&L management, position requires extensive deal and promotional evaluation and management.
- A desire to ‘challenge positively’ – think big and take a proactive approach to the customer and the capacity to course correct the customer/channel plan as appropriate, in a timely manner, in order to exceed SCJ and customer targets.
- Graduate calibre or equivalent
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.