Lean Change Practitioner (OPEX)Frimley, United Kingdom Job ID 22229 Apply
Lean Change Practitioner
• Location: Frimley, Surrey
• Function: Operational and Process Excellence (OPEX)
About the role
This is an exciting role that will see you support our managers across our EMEA Shared Service Centre (SSC) for finance and supply chain in process improvements and all things change management.
Reporting to the Manager of the OPEX team we’re looking for a high performance individual responsible for providing OPEX functional Leadership in all its work streams (Process Excellence, Operational Excellence, Capability Building) to support the business by project managing multiple parallel initiatives across the SSC.
About the Team/Department
The role sits in our OPEX team within the EMEA SSC. The team has evolved over time and is growing to support the SSC and the wider EMEA business
- Interact with key stakeholders to drive and influence process improvements through Process Excellence, Focused Improvements and Kikai (Lean Six Sigma) methodologies
- Facilitate OPEX workshops, Lean Six Sigma training, boot camps, problem solving sessions linked to process improvement projects, in accordance to organizational goals and priorities
- Responsible for the maintenance of OE playbooks (Performance Management, Onboarding, Academy, Skills Matrix, among others)
- Responsible for design and execution of OPEX SSC Capability building programs, enabling employees to strengthen the continuous improvement culture within the SSC
- Lead the Lean Champions group in all its elements, including coaching and feedback sessions
Experience you’ll bring:
- Advanced understanding of OPEX principles and Lean Six Sigma methodology and experience of applying these tools to business processes (not in a manufacturing environment)
- Proven Project Management skills and strong leadership experience
- FMCG Industry experience is ideal and previous SSC Cross-Functional exposure is an advantage
- Strong Qualitative/Quantitative analytical skills
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Strong technical abilities to solve problems at its root causes
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, including leading presentations to large audiences
- Ability to build strong internal & external relationships at all levels
- Results focused, with a strong sense of personal ownership
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay & benefits incl Profit Share
- Flexible starting and finishing times + 4.5 day working week
- 33 days annual leave including public holidays due to supporting European countries
- Pension, Life cover & Health Insurance
- Shuttle bus service from local train stations
- Free onsite Gym
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.