Rebates, Promotions & Discounts Analyst - Turkish SpeakerFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 16728 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for Rebates, Promotions & Discounts Analyst - Turkish Speaker (Frimley, UK)
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Analyst - AR/Credit & Collections – Resolutions – UK
As part of the EMEA Shared Service Centre, this role it within the Customer Financials (CFS) Resolutions team. Your main responsibility will be to improve SCJ financial performance by reducing open deductions, and speeding up validation of claims so ensuring accurate allocation of customers’ invoices to the correct accrual; all in line with departmental KPIs targets.
You will be supporting SCJ’s aspiration to be indispensable to key customers, by providing excellent customer service, including ensuring pricing consistency for all credits as well as timely approval and processing claims / deductions.
If you would like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organisation and are passionate about resolving issues, we’d like to hear from you.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station – with direct services to London Waterloo – and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
- Manage the customer rebates and promotional invoices, ensuring customers invoices are validated with the accruals tracker and processed in a timely manner
- Manage the creation of long term agreements, avoiding non-approved expenditure
- Monthly & ad-hoc review of rebate expenditure, including accruals, and providing necessary & meaningful report variance analysis to local Business Team
- Monthly reconciliation of the subsystem (TSM) to SAP GL accounts and month end reporting
- Ensure timely approval and processing of claims, Invoices and deductions by customer.
- Conduct thorough investigation of price and logistics claims
- Drive process changes as well as Efficiency & Effectiveness improvements
- Build relationship with external and internal customers
- Timely escalation and resolution of disputes
- Responsible for the SOX compliance of SSC processes
- Cover/backup for other CFS functions
- Must be fluent in spoken & written English + Turkish
- Good attention to details (SHL tests)
- Process improvement orientated
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools such as Excel to (excel test)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Proactivity and Personal Ownership
- Demonstrate adaptability & flexibility in fast paced changing environment
- Graduate caliber – with Business Administration or Finance background
Desired Skills / Experience
- Previous working knowledge of SAP
- Finance/Accounting experience
- Previous experience in a Business to Business claims and/or Accounting within a service center or a back office environment would be an advantage
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.