Registration & Regulatory Affairs SpecialistFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 18874 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for a Registration & Regulatory Affairs Specialist - (Snr Assoc) – (Frimley, UK)
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Senior Associate - Registration & Regulatory Compliance – UK
The Global Registration and Regulatory Compliance (GRRC) team provide regulatory leadership, expertise and execution for the information/dossier development, product registration and lifecycle management of all SC Johnson products.
The (Senior) Associate, Registration and Regulatory Compliance specialist (level dependent on experience) will assist in the co-ordination and execution of regional compliance activities for SCJ Pest Control (PC) products in the European region associated with key pieces of EU legislation including, but not limited to BPR, CLP and REACH. In particular, coordinate GSARA’s input into various EU Pest Control projects, determining dossier requirements and helping secure National Scheme and BPR product registrations. Involvement in projects in other business groups may also be required on occasion.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station (with direct services to London Waterloo) and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
As a member of the GRRC team, this position will interact with the European business and global teams as appropriate to ensure the timely translation and adoption of relevant regulatory policy into company processes with alignment to regional regulatory strategy.
For example key responsibilities within the Personal Care (PC) category include:.
- Support the Global Registration and Regulatory Compliance (GRRC) team to provide product-specific requirements based on detailed knowledge of relevant EU regulations to ensure all new products (NPD) are fully compliant with regulations. Ensure any new regulations / interpretations are understood and communicated to stakeholders
- Maintenance of existing products in light of growing SRE issues & constraints: Changes / additions to legislation are taken account for the EU SC product portfolio
- Project / Pre-launch:
- Project team participation: Input into project timelines and success criteria and attend relevant project meetings
- Input to project resource needs: Help determine the level of resource required for all projects and feed information back to the Functional leaders
- Help manage regulatory issue identification, resolution and communication on projects: Capture and communicated issues as early as possible in the project.
- Ensure all projects / formulations assessed through PLM in a timely manner following the most appropriate path for the business
- Assist in the review / input into Master Graphics label process
- Post Launch:
- Ensure alignment and appropriate escalation to GSARA Management Committee of any critical issues
- Work with the Global Registration and Regulatory Compliance (GRRC) team to provide regulatory support for products in Market
- REACH: Tonnage & reporting requirements
- Cosmetics Regulation: Ensure the PIF files are maintained up-to-date
- Biocides Regulation: Coordinate with biocides team to ensure continued compliance to BPR of existing portfolio and new acquisitions.
- Support the PM/local compliance experts with any regulatory questions/challenges coming from local authorities
- Ensure all compliance documents are fully aligned for all applicable regulations
- BSc or MSc degree (or equivalent) preferably in a related Science field (Chemistry, Biology) is strongly preferred
- Work experience in compliance-related field
- Demonstrated ability to work with different cultures
- Knowledge of compliance requirements across EU region is a
- Demonstrated communication skills, must be able to summarise and articulate technical information to diverse audiences both verbally and in writing
- Problem solving skills with the ability to bring projects to a final conclusion
- Self-directed with a “can do” attitude and willingness to drive change
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.