Analyst, Material PlanningGorzów Wielkopolski, Poland Job ID 15857 Apply
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Supply Planning Analyst within our materials requirement planning team (MRP) based at our Plant in Gorzow. This plant was built in 2018 and is only growing in terms of its capacity. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or someone in their early career in planning to work within a fast-paced global organisation.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to start and / or build your career in Supply chain, then this is could be the role for you.
This role is for an 18 month fixed term contract to cover maternity
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Managing the MRP process as well as facilitating/driving issue resolution
- Accountable for Case Fill Rate and Inventory KPI’s within their region(s) or category(s) or site(s) for a specific portfolio
- Proactively communicate potential issues with the Product Supply– while leading issue resolution
- Establish good relationships with our external suppliers
- Ensure proper Master Data and Purchase Order maintenance
- Ensure aligned inventory strategies are incorporated into updated plans
- Update and maintain KPIs dashboard and suppliers scorecard
- Be part of the monthly Supply Review meetings as a part of the S&OP process
- Conduct monthly root cause analysis of KPI’s for their category/region/plant – and identify/drive corrective actions
- Responsible for leading capability and both long and short-term capacity assessments on supporting demand changes.
To succeed in this role, you need to be able to build great relationships with our suppliers as well as our cross functional teams.
Further key requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related field
- Some experience in Production Planning or Supply Chain will be an additional advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Access
- Strong communication skills, with a proven ability to understand key business and planning concepts
- English – advanced as communicating with suppliers in many countries and the wider planning team is based in a number of European countries
- Ability to drive action and influence decision making
- Strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Process improvement
We offer a competitive package, depending on knowledge and experience in addition to great benefits and a flexible working environment with exceptional opportunity for career progression.