Analyst, Supply PlanningGorzów Wielkopolski, Poland Job ID 10953 Apply
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere.
We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Material planning Analyst based at our offices in Gorzow. As the Material Planning Analyst, you will be responsible for the Material Requirement Planning (MRP) process, ensuring materials availability to support the production schedule at the optimal inventory investment and cost for the specific production sites.
You’ll have previously worked in an FMCG company either independently managing large retailers or you will have managed relationships with smaller retailers and will now be ready to take the next step in your career.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Managing MRP process as well as facilitating/driving issue resolution
- Ensuring alignment with global standards and best practices
- Be part of the monthly Supply Review meetings as a part of the S&OP process
- Accountable for Case Fill Rate and Inventory KPI’s within assigned categories
- Ensuring aligned inventory strategies are incorporated into updated plans
- Proactively communicate potential issues with the cross functional Product Supply stakeholders – while leading issue resolution
- Conducting monthly root cause analysis of KPI’s for their category/cluster/plant – and identify/drive corrective actions
- Establishing good relationships with suppliers
- Update and maintain KPIs dashboard and supplier’s scorecard
- Ensure proper Master Data and PO maintenance
To succeed in this role, you need to be highly analytical with excellent attention to detail. In addition to this the role requires excellent communication skills as building good relationships with suppliers will be essential.
Further key requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related field
- Supply Chain or Business experience
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Access with strong communication skills. English – advanced,
- Ability to drive action and influence decision making
- Strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities with competing demands
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Process improvement
We offer a competitive package, depending on knowledge and experience in addition to great benefits and a flexible working environment.