Analyst, Supply PlanningGorzów Wielkopolski, Poland Job ID 11018 Apply
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere.
We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Supply Planning Analyst within our finished goods planning team based at our offices in Gorzow. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or intern looking for their first major role within a fast-paced global organisation.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to start your career in Supply chain and want the opportunity to build on your current experience, then this is the role for you.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Planning of deliveries of packaging components and raw materials,
- Placing orders, monitoring them and verifying their status in the ERP system
- Cooperation with suppliers
- Taking care of the database of suppliers and components / materials
- Checking material coverage for production plans
- Handling of quantitative complaints
- Periodic analysis of inventory of components
- Cooperation with other departments in the field of new projects
To succeed in this role, you need to be highly analytical with excellent attention to detail and eager to start a career within supply chain. In addition to this the role requires excellent communication skills as building good relationships with suppliers and cross functional teams is will be essential.
Further key requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related field
- Some experience in Production Planning or Supply Chain will be an additional advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Access
- strong communication skills, with a proven ability to understand key business and planning concepts
- English – advanced
- Ability to drive action and influence decision making
- Strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
We offer a competitive package, depending on knowledge and experience in addition to great benefits and a flexible working environment with exceptional opportunity for career progression.