Associate Manager ProductionGorzów Wielkopolski, Poland Job ID 12509 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for an Associate Manager Production – Gorzow Wlkp., PL
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Associate Manager Production (Gorzow, PL)
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
- Managing production lines and teams to assure safe operations and compliance with local and SCJ standards in terms of Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE)
- Supervising production lines and teams to produce high quality products by meeting SCJ Quality standards
- Organizing and coordinating major activities in order to fulfill production on time in full assuring meeting customers KPIs
- Supervising and coaching line leaders and operators to assure daily reporting and escalation system is fully implemented
- Analyzing production KPIs/ PPIs, plan improvement activities and continuous work on execution excellence
- Cooperate with cross-functional teams at Local and Regional level to assure smooth implementation of new products at production lines
- Cascading down and assuring execution of annual goals with regular Performance review
- Work on improving team capability and assuring team development at the production areas
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar role in managing production team preferably from the following industries: FMCG or Chemical.
- Higher education in the technical field (mechanical, electrical, mechatronic or production management).
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Lean Manufacturing (TPM, Kaizen, 5S, SMED).
- Experience in production planning and project management.
- Very good knowledge of English that allows free discussion.
- SAP knowledge would be an additional advantage.
- Excellent personal and leadership skills.
- Proactive approach in task execution.
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.