Associate Manager, ProductionGorzów Wielkopolski, Poland Job ID 13828 Apply
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.me time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
- Build and manage an engaged and effective team (up to 250 in department) bEnsure the Safety, Health, Environmental (SHE) and Quality targets are delivered.y coordinating the work, assessing performance, motivating, coaching and ensuring constant development and safety of all direct reports.
- Manage the production lines (2+ lines, 100+ SKUs) to ensure that defined operational KPI are delivered.
- Drive optimization initiatives and implement production standards in line with lean manufacturing.
- Lead project groups and/or participate in various projects/activities related to safety, quality, productivity and innovations both at local and regional level.
- Oversee, participate and monitor new production facility launches.
- Experience in managing teams and/or leading the work of others (eg. project teams >8 FTI)
- Ability to motivate and develop direct reports; build high performing and engaged teams
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills. Expectational result-oriented approach
- Higher education in the technical science or logistic (production management, supply chain, lean management)
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Lean Manufacturing (TPM, Kaizen, 5S, SMED)
- Fluent in English and strong communication skills
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills
- SAP knowledge would be an additional advantage
- High focus on self-development
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.