Financial ControllerGorzów Wielkopolski, Poland Job ID 23596 Apply
JOB TITLE: Financial Controller
Location: Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland
About the role:
The role is part of SC Johnson’s global Manufacturing Finance support organization and working closely with the Financial Planning & Analysis of Manufacturing Operations. At the same time, the position will ensure continuity in financial reporting in strong collaboration with SC Johnson’s EMEA Shared Services Center based in the UK and Gorzów.
- Deliver Budgets and manage plant financial performance: Analyse monthly financial performance of the manufacturing site, with particular focus on volumes produced, conversion cost incurred, and cost savings delivered.
- Prepare monthly business commentaries. Provide timely, relevant, and actionable reporting of key performance measures.
- Provide accurate P&L forecast projections (including absorption, functional expenses, material variances, and efficiency variances) linked to the S&OP process.
- Highlight risks & opportunities with regards to future plant performance.
- Lead the preparation of formalized Capital Investment proposals in the context of capacity expansion of the plant.
- Identify and quantify drivers of costs and benefits and perform Return-on-Investment (ROI) Analysis. Ensure project execution is in line with approved investment proposals.
- Perform variance analysis and quantify the impact of improved equipment productivity (OEE).
- Main point of contact for external and internal auditors. Support the delivery against statutory reporting requirements.
- Drive to continuously improve the Internal Control environment, with a particular focus on compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley control requirements
Experience you’ll bring:
- Minimum 3-5 years of similar experience.
- Prior business support experience is essential.
- Excellent accountancy understanding, ideally incl. previous exposure to US GAAP.
- Fluency in English and Polish
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and drive the right actions for the longer-term benefit of the business.
- Ability to be involved in financial details, yet able to take a broader view of business issues.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.