Intern, Human ResourcesGorzów Wielkopolski, Poland Job ID 21832 Apply
Your kick-start for a future HR Career!
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to start and develop your career in HR in a FMCG organization, this is something for you!
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading FMCG companies that operates in more than 70 countries around the world and employ over 13 000 staff globally.
The company enjoys an outstanding reputation and market presence with its globally recognized brands as Pronto®, Glade®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Raid®, OFF!®, Kiwi® and many more.
The purpose of an internship is to provide real-world experience that enables the intern to put everything he/she learned into action. An internship can help the candidate gain skills that can be applied to future jobs. Intern will have the chance to learn valuable work skills and gain useful experience through the assigned tasks to him/ her.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Supports tracking & reporting HR core processes
- Support for personnel workflow and HR portal operation
- Maintenance of internal communication within the company (Newsletter preparation, communication boards, employee boxes)
- Supporting the monthly accounting process
- Support in the organisation of recruitment processes: selection of CVs, arranging meetings, sometimes participation in recruitment meetings
Skills & Qualifications:
- Fresh graduate (0-1 years of experience in a similar field)
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong Interpersonal/ Communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, good analytical skills
- Flexible and able to work within a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Fluent English (written, spoken, read)
- Team Player
What we’re offering
The role has exposure to the whole business with opportunities to work cross - functionally. You will have the chance to understand how we operate and take part in international trainings and projects. This is unique opportunity to become a member of creative and supportive team!
On top of this, we offer collaborative work culture in a family company which will give you the opportunity to really make an impact and be recognized for your achievements.
We are here to support with your career!
You need to be eligible to work in the country of application.