Intern, Supply PlanningGorzów Wielkopolski, Poland Job ID 20943 Apply
SC Johnson is currently looking for an Intern, Supply Planning to join our manufacturing plant in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland.
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
As Intern, Supply Planning you will support the production scheduling activities to ensure customer service requirements and schedule adherence at the optimal inventory investment.
Through close collaboration with key supply chain functions (including material planning, manufacturing, warehouse, procurement), you will support to deliver the requested production plan.
You will monitor performances, analyze data and prepare reports to be shared with relevant stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to get exposed as well to material planning activities.
This is an exciting opportunity for Supply Chain professionals who have a desire to start their career in Supply Planning in an international environment.
If you are passionate about Supply Chain, then we’d like to hear from you!
You will support Supply Planning Team with the following responsibilities:
- Drives decisions and trade-offs to optimize the production plan;
- Ensures the system reflects production performance against schedule and capacity in SAP;
- Identifies deviations from expected results and other disruptions;
- Align w/MFG & Finished good Planning on optimal scheduling wheel and production runs;
- Driving short term issue resolution and proactively work to prevent future reoccurrence;
- Be part of the monthly Supply Review (S&OP Step 3) meetings;
- Extraction of data and preparation of reports on behalf of the Team;
- Support the Material Planning Team in case of need;
- Commitment to process excellence & applying lean fundamentals.
- Passionate about supply chain and manufacturing
- University Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business Administration or related fields;
- Fluent in English (mandatory), and good level of Polish is a plus;
- Good knowledge of general Office package, advanced Excel skills are a plus;
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Drive for results and quality oriented;
- Customer orientation and ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity;
- Team Player with good communication skills;
- Pro-active, persuasive, and flexible attitude;
- Continues improvement mindset;
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.