Manager, Human Resources, Field HRGorzów Wielkopolski, Poland Job ID 12954 Apply
Are you an HR Manager looking for the opportunity to drive change and make an impact?
If the answer is yes, then read on.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Manager, Human Resources, Field HR who will be based in Gorzow.
Reporting to the Senior Director/Director, Human Resources Business Partner, as the Manager, Human Resources, Field HR, you will be responsible for supporting the execution of HR initiatives within a defined manufacturing plant or location.
You will partner with the business, HR Operations, COEs, and HR Business Partners in all aspects of Human Resources, to ensure successful delivery of HR programs and initiatives across the organization. This Includes but is not limited to employee relations, on-boarding, talent management, leadership development, change management, diversity, performance management, workforce planning and compensation planning / implementation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a key role within the organization and as the Manager, Human Resources, Field HR, you will be responsible for providing HR Leadership with recommended insights to improve work processes and to help promote an atmosphere of continuous learning.
You will Partner with BU HR Business Partner to provide proactive guidance, communications, and HR generalist support to employees within a respective manufacturing plant and/or site.
In addition to this, you will ensure consistent application of HR policies / procedures and local laws and practices and support team members within the manufacturing plant or location to drive and implement HR strategies and initiatives that align with the business need.
Further responsibilities of the role include:
- Reviewing current employment practices and providing recommendations and coaching to ensure policies and processes are compliant with local law and regulations (including Union relationship)
- Leading Labor Relations Strategy to support business strategy (country/ local)
- Executing the delivering Talent Management & Organizational Effectiveness programs
- Implementing and/or coordinating applicable training programs
- Responsible for the full cycle recruitment process for Production roles
- Supporting the non-production Talent Acquisition Process and on-boarding
- Supporting compensation process and ensuring distribution of key communications
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
To succeed in this role, you will be able work effectively in an environment of change and you will have a thorough knowledge of general HR policies, procedures, and leading practices as well as applicable country laws and regulations.
The role requires a confident communicator who can challenge and influence, with the ability to communicate and build relationships effectively across all levels of the organization.
In addition to this the following is required:
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, integration, facilitation, and complex problem solving
- Able to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Strong customer service skills including ability to diffuse challenging situations
- HR Information Systems experience preferred, Workday a plus
- Minimum of a bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management, Human Relations, or related discipline
- Excellent HR generalist experience and/or related fields
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment highly preferred
In addition to a competitive package, we offer an autonomous and flexible working culture, excellent opportunity for development and progression, as well as a highly collaborative team environment with the chance to make a real impact.