Quality ManagerGorzów Wielkopolski, Poland Job ID 21684 Apply
SC Johnson is currently looking for a Quality Manager based in our plant in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland.
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Based in Gorzów Wielkopolski and reporting to Quality Director, you will be responsible for supporting Manufacturing Operations in the scope of quality assurance, quality improvements and new product development as well as strategic choices implementation.
- Partner with Operations and supporting functions in the scope of Quality continuous Improvements to improve quality culture and reduce quality related losses
- Lead, develop and support quality personnel with focus on building quality knowledge and capability
- Embed a Quality mindset into all business partners to focus on the consumer.
- Lead quality team to identify, prioritize and eradicate losses and waste throughout the manufacturing and supply chain process. Analyze Quality data to identify quality losses and support quality improvements projects on the site
- Lead quality escalations to mitigate impact, define root cause and implement robust corrective action. Support Quality Incidents and Escalations for proper resolution including deep root cause investigation and Corrective and Preventive actions (CAPA) planning and validations
- Lead quality related KPIs discussion in the site, region and global platforms, focusing on improvement actions to meet target.
- Lead supplier Quality improvements through effective partnership with respective suppliers, procurement teams and cross functional partners to drive “Right First Time” on the site
- Develop and deploy effective on site Quality Management System in line with Regional Quality strategy with close cooperation with Operations and supporting functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years of experience in similar role leading Quality Management systems
- At least 5 years of people management experience with the ability to connect, motivate and change behavior, preferably with virtual teams on regional level
- Fluent in Polish and English
- Technical skills: ISO 9001 and lean manufacturing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong teamwork spirit with the ability to cooperate and excellent persuasion and negotiation skills to be able to work with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders
- Well-developed leadership skills - must possess the ability to influence decisions based on providing appropriate fact-based rationale
- Ability to develop strategy, set priorities and address multiple tasks and handle accordingly
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application