Senior Analyst, Engineering GeneralistGorzów Wielkopolski, Poland Job ID 14217 Apply
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
- Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and achieving goals of the engineering projects for Gorzow manufacturing facilities, which include major capital projects, equipment upgrades, facilities expansion major equipment and system purchases and installations
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions,
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements,
- Contributes to project team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Drives the development and implementation of Engineering Best Practices throughout the plant. Cooperation with region experts.
- Work with local and regional Engineering and equipment suppliers to improve the flexibility of all processes to meet evolving needs.
- Higher education in the field of engineering: electrical, mechanical, or process engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in the management of investment projects in the international environment, preferably FMCG industry.
- Polish fluent and very good knowledge of English that allows free discussion of technical issues with global equipment suppliers.
- Experience in project management procedure and associated with the operation of the production plant.
- Ability to plan project budget and expenditure monitoring.
- The ability to plan the project schedule and monitoring the implementation of investments.
- Demonstrated experience in purchase of machinery negotiations.
- The ability to act independently and to acquire information.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and applications such as AUTOCAD and with the ability to develop and implement process diagrams.
- The ability to work closely with all functions in the organization.
- Proactive approach in task execution.
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.