Senior Analyst Financial Planning and AnalysisGorzów Wielkopolski, Poland Job ID 11111 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for a Senior Analyst Financial Planning and Analysis – Gorzow, Poland
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Senior Analyst Financial Planning and Analysis (Gorzow, Poland)
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
Reporting to the EMEA Finance Manager - Financial Planning and Analysis, you will be part of SC Johnson’s global Manufacturing Finance support organization. Based in Gorsow, Poland you will guarantee day to day operation matters and work alongside as well as take direction from the Associate Manager FPA on site.
You will be responsible for monthly P&L analysis and reporting, support in budgeting, forecasting of plant expenses and related absorption and capacity analysis. You will perform thorough diagnostics and monitoring to assist Gorzow site in determining where the financial losses are and part of the Focus and Improvement Pillar to eliminate the key losses. The role will have strong interfaces with other GPS Finance teams based across multiple locations in the EMEA Region, and the regional Costing Team based in Italy.
Based in Gorsow, Poland we can offer you a competitive salary and we care about the well-being of our people - other benefits include subsidy canteen, co-financing for sports card (Multisport), shop SCJ products with very attractive discount.
- Drive month-end close analysis and reporting activities: Analyze monthly financial performance of the manufacturing site, with a particular focus on volumes produced, conversion cost incurred, and cost savings delivered
- Provide timely, relevant, and actionable reporting of key performance measures. Prepare monthly business commentaries
- Support the reporting requirements under the Serafin commercial contract
- Support Budgeting/forecasting preparations. Ensure they are timely and accurately compiled in financial reporting system
- Support Inventory Stock count process and prepare Balance Sheet accounts reconciliation for Global Product Supply owned G/L accounts
- Ensuring obsolete inventory provision and write offs are provided for timely
- Provide Financial support on Improvement/Cost Saving Projects in the Focus and Improvement Pillar
- Provide effective support to the other cross functional teams as well as process efficiency
- Support the resolution of a wide range of day-to-day challenges arising in a fast-paced and very dynamic business and company environment
- Support role for manufacturing variance, liaising with SSC and Quality department
- Regular contact with SSC regarding accounting queries and process improvements
- Apply for and register subsidies and grants and company related insurances
- Financial Review on New Vendor Master Data
- Support on financial training to cross functional teams
- Support SOP Forecasting cycles and other major SCJ planning cycles
- University Degree in Economics, Finance or Business Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in finance business support role. Experience in mass-market production focused manufacturing facility is considered a plus
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Solid accountancy understanding (incl. previous exposure to US GAAP)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills as well as the ability to be involved in financial details, yet able to take a broader view of business issues
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel + Powerpoint required. MS Access, SAP ERP, SAP BPC are an additional benefit
- Self-motivated “can do” attitude, showing a high degree of autonomy and an excellent team player (collaborative work style)
- Ability to deliver against deadlines in the context of multiple priorities with strong commitment and high level of integrity
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.