Site Production Operations ManagerGorzów Wielkopolski, Poland Job ID 13139 Apply
SC Johnson has an opportunity for Site Production Operations Manager based in our Poland Bama factory - Gorzow
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
In this role you will lead a team of approx. 550 people across 2 business units in 6 factory buildings all based on 1 site. This means managing production operations (SHE, Quality, Customer Service, Cost) for the site, whilst driving continuous Improvement and lean implementation. You’ll fully support business growth through delivery of new project implementations.
If you would like to work in a multicultural, large FMCG organisation and are passionate about leading and motivating large teams, we’d like to hear from you.
Based in Gorzow, Poland, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and our benefits reflect this: Multisport card, swimming pool passes, financial allowances for holidays, group insurance), subsidy for lunch in the company`s canteen and for our SCJ products.
The facilities in Poland include free parking, canteen, local events organized to share the team spirit among our people.
- Ensure non negotiable SHE and quality targets are delivered
- Ensure factory production targets are met in terms of efficiency and customer service
- Develop a high performing team of approx. 550 persons to achieve the above objectives
- Lead the continuation of the Lean journey for the site
- Ensure all new projects are fully delivered from an operations perspective
- Stand in for the site director in his absence
- Bachelor degree in and engineering or science discipline.
- Min 5 years’ experience as an operations manager in a manufacturing environment.
- Min 3 years’ experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Demonstration of delivering results through teams.
- A recognized team leader and a recognized team player.
- Knowledge of lean tools and continuous improvement techniques.
- High level of drive and motivation to achieve results.
- Masters degree in a science / engineering discipline – nice to have
- 5 years experience in an operations management role within an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Show managerial courage
- Be tough and resilient
You must be able to work in country of application