Warehouse and Logistics Associate ManagerGorzów Wielkopolski, Poland Job ID 17175 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for a Logistics and Warehouse Associate Manager, based in our factory in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
This role will be responsible for the day to day activity of running the inventory and warehouse operations at our Gorzów Factory ensuring that the inventory system is fully operational.
This is an exciting role in changing times where you can come in and make a difference whilst managing and motivating a team of operatives. We’re looking for someone who is used to working in a fast-moving role who can think about new solutions whilst looking to build for the future and motivated to design new processes. You will have great exposure not just in Gorzów but across our European region working with our regional HO in Switzerland as well our COE for logistics and supply chain in Italy.
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world's leading manufacturers of household brands. We operate in over 70 countries and sell to almost every country in the world. What distinguishes us is the fact that we have been a global family business for 6 generations. We have been creating household brands for over a century, and our products such as Glade, Mr Muscle, Pronto, OFF or Raid can be found in homes all over the world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive Safety, Quality culture and Zero loss mindset in the factory including daily coaching
- Create and implement an intra-company logistics and warehousing strategy, meeting growing demand.
- Oversee and ensure consistent daily logistic and warehouse operations, including planning and transportation
- Collaborate with other departments and external partners to arrange smooth domestic delivery, inbound & outbound shipments along with proper documentations
- Play a leading role in the S&OP process at the site
- Motivate, manage and continuously develop the logistic team
- Budget management, setting and monitoring of KPIs and reporting
- Integrate logistic and warehousing management systems for cost-efficient storage planning
- Supervision of random and annual inventories
- Promoting lean philosophy. Continuously seek improvements, reduce losses, maximize efficiency and efficiency within your department.
- Implementation of modern logistics solutions and supervision of the smooth functioning of logistics
- Carrying out other work and activities commissioned by the superior.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Higher education in the technical science or logistics (eg. Production management, supply chain, logistic management)
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Logistic and Warehousing/ S&OP
- Proven team management experience is mandatory
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills
- Expectational result-oriented approach
- Fluent in English and strong communication skills
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills
- SAP knowledge would be an additional advantage
- High focus on self-development
You need to be eligible to work in the country of application.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™