Analyst, Accounting (Guwahati)Gurgaon, India Job ID 1694 Apply
The purpose of the role is to provide Accounting support for day to day activity related to Accounting, Compliance and MIS and provide support on project related work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
General Accounting and Controlling:
- Timely Invoice Processing as per schedule (PO Based - RM/PM/Spares/Non-Inventory, Non-PO Based)-within 3 working days.
- Physical Verification of RM/PM, FG on monthly basis and spare on Half yearly basis-Unit.
- Timely Stock Transfer, Scrap, Sample, Return Delivery, Debit Note, Credit Note to be made and error free- for Unit.
- Transporter reconciliation Status Quarterly & NIL Claim Certificate Twice in year Up to Mar by Jun & Upto Sep By Dec.
- Ensure timely resolution of Accounting issues with SSC.
- Clearance of GRIR of GST- within 30 days.
- Involvement with GST team, issue tackling and providing inputs in SAP & Documentation.
Monthly reporting and MIS:
- GST-Monthly Reconciliation and other monthly reports by 2nd working day (Provisions, cash certificate etc.).
- Data preparation for Unit of GSTR-1, GSTR-1A, GSTR-2, GSTR-2A, GSTR-3, GSTR-9 under GST scenario.
- Timely submission of Reports & MIS data to HO and SSC.
- GST-All monthly, quarterly, yearly returns to be submitted well within time limit, all registers & records to be maintained as per requirement error free and ensuring there is no financial exposure remains.
- Ensuring 100% compliance on Internal, Statutory, CERA, SOAR Audit.
- Preparation for Audits from external Statutory bodies as and when required.
- Completing Sales Tax Assessment from 2014-2015, 2015-16, 2016-17.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in commerce or MBA / Degree in any field.
- Min 3+ years of experience of accounting, MIS and Statutory Compliance.
- Working experience in SAP.
- Full Time.