Analyst, Sales Finance (Gurgaon)Gurgaon, India Job ID 1683 Apply
The purpose of this role is to lead the sales accounting activities related to distributor claims management including ensuring adherence to sales accounting policies (internal and external), statutory / tax requirements, supporting month-end closing process, coordination with the SSC for distributor claims processing and close Co-ordination with sales team and distributors for any claims related issue. The position plays a key role in facilitating business operations related to traditional trade customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for timely and accurate claims processing of traditional trade with DMS (Distributor Management System) including Month-end closing process.
- Support the monthly trade spend analysis and working towards its optimization along with sales team.
- Responsible for preparing and analyzing periodical financials related to master distributor of traditional trade.
- Responsible for claims validation and processing as per the deal plan.
- Responsible for adherence to internal control process / policy related to distributor claims processing.
- Support the month-end closing process for sales functional and In-store promotion including its MIS and analysis.
- Support audit requirements (Internal and Statutory).
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in commerce or Master’s in commerce.
- 3+ years’ experience in Sales accounting preferably in FMCG MNC.
- Pays attention to details and be prompt to facilitate timely and effective decision making.
- Full time.