Associate Manager, Customer Marketing (Gurgaon)Gurgaon, India Job ID 1378 Apply
This person will be responsible for executing the aligned shopper marketing programs in market place across pre-defined channels and creating an impactful visibility of SCJ products in market place. Align with regional sales teams and Key Accounts Managers in executing agreed visibility in market place.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve superior visibility of our products in all channels through executional excellence by leveraging the relationships in trade and sales teams across region.
- Plan, develop and maintain the third party merchandising set up for creating best in class merchandising across all channels.
- Create and develop perfect store scorecard with agreed service levels with regions and aligned visibility scores with Head Modern Trade and Head - Customer and Shopper Marketing.
- Work closely with Shopper Activation and Planning Manager to develop collateral's which can be deployed effectively thru third party merchandising set up.
- Create a panel of best in class MICE and execution agencies with quick turnaround capabilities to support shopper activation execution plans.
- Lead GTM (Go to Market) for all categories with respect to new product launches.
- Be the primary custodian of organizing regional and national conferences.
- Align and work closely with Nielsen to arrive at channel specific insights and aid in development of programs aimed at attaining the desired ROI for each of those opportunities.
- Achievement of desired Sell-ins, facings and visibility scores as per quarterly merchandising plans.
- Ensure that SNOP incorporates the inputs of shopper activation promotion quantities and the stock is made available for sales team for billing as per plan.
- Ensure that Retail visibility scores reflect the aligned visibility objectives.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- MBA / PGDM from Premier B School.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in good FMCG company and minimum 2 years’ experience in customer marketing.
- Should be good understanding of shopper marketing.
- Full Time.
- Standard Working Hours.
- Travel Required within India.