Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization (Gurgaon)Gurgaon, India Job ID 1693 Apply
Responsible for Marketing Commercialization activities across designated brands, segments, or projects with geographic scope limited to a Stand-Alone Country or a Cluster. Assigned segments, brands, or projects could be multiple yet preferably all within an SCJ defined category. Oversees late commercialization and launch of NPD (New Product Launch) Base and Expand for the assigned geography and segments / brands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement IM brand / segment strategy, deploying this strategy in Cluster / country accordingly. Responsible for net sales and market share for assigned brand /segment’s profit and losses at a country or cluster level including KPIs on NPDs (New Product Launch) / projects.
- Lead launch of NPDs (New Product Launch) base and expand. Lead local NPD taskforce to ensure appropriate rollout of NPDs.
- Lead engagements with global platforms team on all aspects on marketing e.g. BASES II input, concept development etc.
- Lead pack graphics adaptation and provide critical support in NPD (New Product Launch) registration in country.
- Lead country assumptions for MEA (Measure Expenditure Authorization). Prepare country / cluster MEA draft to feed platform MEA.
- Lead engagements with Global Platforms on critical input on advertising development, translations, local cultural insights in pre and post production phases.
- Adopt / adapt platform-led IMC assets (advertising).
- Lead local social network community in accordance with Platform approved digital strategy and leveraging the CMS for digital assets.
- Lead media deployment strategy across channels.
- For brand / segment / project, active participation in SOP process, step 1 and 2.
- Coordinate with Sales the planning of consumer and trade promotions for assigned segment, brand or project.
- Track sales and shares for assigned brand, segment or project. Track NPD (New Product Launch)
- Provides support in Commercial Planning (ICP) and corplan preparation.
- Adopt master artwork.
- Proposes product pricing in accordance to the Platform-originated pricing strategy.
- Identify Shopper Insights and translate them into actionable plans to win at the POS for assigned category.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- MBA / PGDM from Premier B School.
- 4-6 years’ work experience in sales / marketing with good FMCG organization, minimum 3 years in marketing.
- Expertise in brand building and commercializing initiatives with excellence.
- Solid Understanding of sales system, media strategy and deployment.
- Understands “ACNielsen” syndicated data, MINE and Adopt processes.
- Full Time.
- Travel Required within India.
SC Johnson Asia has been named a Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!