Associate Manager, Procurement (Gurgaon)Gurgaon, India Job ID 13930 Apply
To provide management of daily operations and strategic direction for all Contract Manufacturing in India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. Responsible for achieving Contract Manufacturing KPIs and customer service for both domestic and export customers. Support and deliver against key Contract Manufacturing initiatives such as Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Supplier Consolidation, Total Cost of Ownership, Lean at the Contract Manufacturer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a core member of the Asia Contract Manufacturing team, will be accountable to support and deliver service Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), cost and cash improvement in order to grow the business.
- Oversee and manage daily operation with Contract Manufacturing in India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka to achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators, e.g. Order Fill Rate for both domestic and export customers.
- Monitor and coordinate with Contract Manufacturing, addressing issues that could lead to supply disruptions and coordinating with relevant internal functions (e.g. Procurement, planning or Quality Analysis) to resolve the issue.
- Coordinate with local Planning and Contract Manufacturers for supply assurance.
- Work closely with 3 PM (Third party manufacturers) in South Asia and APAC, Regional and Global Category leads, APAC Manufacturing hub and Global Sourcing teams to explore India as a prospective sourcing location.
- Manage relationships and ways of working with key 3PM (Third party manufacturers) suppliers in order to align understanding and commitment with internal customer expectations.
- Assess, validate and monitor CM (Contract Manufacturing) capacity and provide recommendations and action plans to mitigate risks.
- Lead and coordinate activities for new CM (Contract Manufacturing) qualification, including assessment of capability and startup processes.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Degree/Diploma in Science/Engineering from a reputed Engineering School.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in manufacturing environment, preferably in production and contract manufacturing management.
- Experience in managing and understanding contract manufacturing process, preferably in FMCG business also exposure to Import/Export procedure.
- Full Time.
- Travel Required.
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com