Manager, Sales (Modern Trade) - GurgaonGurgaon, India Job ID 12477 Apply
The role would entail management of Modern Trade business and people PAN India. This includes driving sales and distribution across Modern Trade (MT) Channels, managing sales numbers, supervising commercial functions, regional trade marketing initiatives, sales development and training of team, and effective people management. The role will be accountable for manpower planning, development, recruitment and retention of the employees in the specified region. This position will be also responsible for implementing company policies, processes, programs, systems and procedures across region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistent delivery of sales numbers as per the targets.
- Analysis and Interpretation of data.
- Sales Planning and Forecasting.
- Evaluation of promotional deals / packs.
- Effectively align business and sales strategy at operational level.
- Development and execution of area volumes as per the business plan.
- Streamlining and driving the Regional Trade Marketing function.
- Responsible for Distributor (DB) settlement appointment / separation in the region.
- Facilitate the coordination of stocks along with Sales Accounting Team.
- Team player and able to motivate and lead team effectively.
- Exhibit inspiring leadership quality by setting examples.
- Coach, counsel and motivate team members for high performance.
- Driving Sales Development and Training process effectively.
- Driving PMP by effectively setting performance objectives and reviewing the same periodically.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- The ideal candidate should have prior experience in Trade Marketing or Sales Development / Training functions and also possessing sound knowledge of Modern Trade Channel. A marketing stint of 2 years will be preferred. The individual should have prior experience of working in high sales growth FMCG environment and must have a proven track record of achieving consistently high sales growth in a competitive scenario. Experience of working in a global organization and being associated with a quantum growth initiative would be an added advantage.
- Travelling would be essential part of this job and candidate should be ready to relocate to any metro city.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com