Senior Analyst, Accounting (Gurgaon)Gurgaon, India Job ID 1560 Apply
The purpose of the role is to provide ROC, direct and indirect taxation support in relation to accounting as per Companies Act and statutory audit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and maintaining books of accounts as per Companies Act and Income Tax trail balance, profit and loss, balance sheet and accounts payable, including journal entries of month end of various expenses.
- Ensuring all vendors advance processing are made and adjusted on time.
- Ensuring that statutory audits, tax audit, third party audit and cost audit are done as per timeline.
- Ensure all the bills/invoices are accounted in the books of accounts as per the guidelines and GST Compliant.
- Submission of return/records to MCA/ROC website as per companies act.
- Preparation of board resolution and minutes of the meeting.
- Preparation of statutory schedules intercompany, business support services, fixed asset and general ledger reconciliation.
- Preparing monthly reporting on aged item and ensuring their timely clearance.
- Monthly closure of trial balances.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Qualified Chartered Accounted.
- Fresher or up to 1 year experience.
- Having sound knowledge of Companies Act, Income Tax and INDAS.
- Age not more than 23 -26 years.
- Full time.
- Standard working hours & shift.