Senior Analyst, Logistics (Gurgaon)Gurgaon, India Job ID 1379 Apply
APAC logistics embarked on a 5 years strategic project in July 2017 to optimize the distribution network in the region. This role is part of a small team dedicated to the planning and execution of this project and is a critical role for the logistics organization in the region. The role will have the entire APAC region in scope.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring timely completion and meeting cost saving objectives of the RFQ (Request for Quotation) process, including developing the RFQ Packages, liaison with the vendors, analyzing their quotes and ensuring business takes the right decision. NEGOTIATION NOT IN SCOPE.
- Responsible for successful execution of any warehouse or transportation transition projects using the STEP framework.
- Responsible for leading any network studies in the region, working with either internal or external SCJ partners.
- Lead any Ad-hoc analysis of operational data and identify cost saving opportunities.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 3 to 6 years of work experience in logistics or supply chain, preferably in FMCG industry.
- Prior experience in network modeling, LEAN or process improvement is preferred.
- Expert in MS Excel, preferably working knowledge of macros and VBA programming.
- Full-time, 5 days/week.
- Occasional travel might be required to countries in Asia, including China, Australia or Japan.