Senior Analyst, Logistics (Gurgaon)Gurgaon, India Job ID 1739C Apply
SCJ APAC logistics has embarked on a 5-yr strategic project to optimize the distribution network in the region. This role is part of a team dedicated to the evaluation, planning and implementation of this project and is a critical role for the logistics organization in the region. The role will have the entire APAC region in scope.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will be responsible for the below main activities:
- Leading and conducting any Network Optimization studies in the region, working with either internal or external SCJ partners.
- Accountable for the RFQ (Request for Quotation) process – creating RFQ package, analyzing vendor proposals and providing financial comparison for business to take the right decision. NEGOTIATION NOT IN SCOPE.
- Successful implementation of any Warehouse or Transportation transition projects using the STEP framework.
- Lead any Ad-hoc analysis of operational data and identify cost saving opportunities.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 3-6 years of work experience in Logistics or Supply Chain, preferably in FMCG/Consulting industry.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills – A must have.
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge, preferably working knowledge of macros and VBA programming.
- Prior experience in network modeling, LEAN or process improvement is preferable.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin is an added plus.
- Full-time, 5 days/week.
- Occasional travel might be required to countries in Asia, including China, Australia or Japan.