Associate Manager, Retail Account Management, General Trade (Punjab)India Job ID 12473 Apply
The role is to develop, influence and drive the implementation of the growth agenda for his area. Define allocation of sales targets to the different territories in consultation with Regional Sales Manager based on clear understanding of calendar of inputs/market growth/category growth. Develop Sales forecast for all categories based on trends, develop channel sales strategy for geography assigned in consultation with Regional Sales Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet Sales and Distribution targets by effective implementation of area sales and development plans.
- Plan and achieve distribution expansion as per budget plans.
- Ensure distributor claims are settled in time by proper scrutiny and on field verification.
- Ensure retention of agreed Return of Investments (ROI) for the distributors.
- Implement sales strategy to achieve targets through analysis of Nielson & internal data of various markets.
- Develop distribution strategy in line with changing channel mix.
- Track availability of required manpower at Distributors as per plan and monitor their performance and highlight deviations of norms to Sales Manager.
- Execute and track distribution expansion by class of towns, type of outlets and category as per plan and take corrective action, wherever required.
- Execute distributor Management Information System (MIS) packages and ensure requisite compliance from the distributors as per agreed time lines.
- Build trust and relationship with key Accounts including Modern Trade and Company by providing clarity and solutions to any issue raised by them within a reasonable time frame.
- Work very closely with Regional Key Account teams in management of schemes/promotions/contests being run to promote company brand.
- Execute specific promotions - exhibitions, sampling, in-store activities etc. in Key Accounts.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 8+ Years of sales experience in good FMCG company.
- Experience in managing field sales team and merchandisers.
- Good communication, planning and execution skills.
- Full Time.
- Travel within assigned territory and to HO requires.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com