Accounts Payable SpecialistTurkey Job ID 23929 Apply
Accounts Payable Analyst
• Location: Istanbul, Turkey
• Function: Accounts Payable
You will be part of a wider/expanding EMEA Shared Service Centre (SSC) team that are based in the UK, South Africa, Egypt and Turkey. The whole of the SSC is around 230 people across 3 different functions - Finance, Credit & Collections and Supply Chain. We support over 20 countries and speak around 40 different languages.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be performing payment functions and associated accounting entries for all entities as well as posting invoices and credit notes in the Purchase Ledger. You’ll also be required to actively support in both routine tasks and process improvements.
- Understanding debit balances and the actions to take.
- Reconciling vendor statements in a timely manner.
- Processing intercompany and 3rd party invoices accurately from return workflow.
- Working to resolve parked and blocked invoices as well as debit balances and the actions to take.
- Performing Accounts Payable reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Develop customer relationships with internal customers (purchasers- and accounting personnel) and provide a high quality service to all stakeholders.
- Identification and implementation of process improvements, with ability to competently share knowledge and learnings
Experience you’ll bring:
- Strong previous experience of working within an accounts payable department for a multi-national organisation (or experience in AR/Finance role)
- Good understanding of VAT taxation rules and regulations
- Strong IT/Computer literate skills and Intermediate-advanced MS Excel skills with a working knowledge of SAP
- Strong reconciliation skills
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Self-starter, able to come in and hit the ground running and make decisions for self and the team
- Strong experience of working to deadlines with excellent attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Good communication skills and to be a strong team player
- Ability to manage multiple priorities independently and as a team
What’s in it for you?
- Based in Turkey, we can offer you a competitive salary, profit share and benefits
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.