Analyst, Engineering GeneralistTurkey Job ID 14351 Apply
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Reporting to the Engineering Global Manufacturing Manager, you will provide engineering and/or Product Supply Lead representation within project teams that develop, commercialize and launch new and restaged items made at manufacturing contractor and/or molded parts suppliers (SC Johnson’s 3PM).
If you are passionate about Engineering and looking for exciting challenges in a FMCG organization, we’d like to hear from you!
Based at SC Johnson’s office in Istanbul, Turkey we can offer you a fixed term contract (12 months to be confirmed) and a competitive compensation package.
- Product Supply support new/restage product teams for assigned projects
- Provide Product Supply interface for other key areas including RD&E, Finance, Marketing, & other SCJ Manufacturing sites
- Partner with Procurement and Global/ Regional Tec. Service functions to evaluate potential suppliers capabilities, equipment, manufacturing processes.
- Support the drawing up of technical documents necessary to preliminary check manufacturing feasibility and receive quotation
- Support capital requirements validation at 3PMs
- Coordinate activities and plan to finalize PLQ ensuring follow up with Engineering Management
- Manage, troubleshoot, and implement production lines at 3PMs
- Support activities for engineering projects and ensure technical support at contractors
- Support lean activities and waste reductions
- Support process improvement activities within Engineering external manufacturing
- Master degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading Turkish and English. Arabic will be considered a competitive advantaged
- Minimum of 2 years of Manufacturing/Technical experience with good understanding of manufacturing operations technologies, capabilities and process limitations. It will be considered a competitive advantage previous experience with chemicals products (aerosol, liquids) in the FMCG industry and also with Contract Manufacturing
- Knowledge of the Quality Standards
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, leadership skills and strong team player
- Availability to travel within the EMEA region (in respect to COVID19 guidelines)
- You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application