Analyst, Logistics Inventory & SystemsTurkey Job ID 20290 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for an Analyst, Logistics Inventory and systems based in Istanbul, Turkey
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
The SC Johnson office in Istanbul, Turkey is situated a new and modern building within a convenient location of the city. The facility is home to approximately 60 team members supporting Sales, Customer Marketing, Supply Chain, and Human Resources. At SCJ Turkey, you will find a dynamic and multicultural team with great team spirit who coming together to celebrate team achievements.
Reporting to Associate manager logistical and transportation MENAPT, the I&S will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations of the warehousing and secondary freight of multiple countries and supporting in fulfilling the customer service needs.
- Run the volume forecasting process for LSPs and coordination/escalation of capacity concerns
- Gather operational metrics from LSPs and apply Lean principles to deliver root-cause analysis
- Lead continuous improvement plans to improve service, B2B accuracy and CTS KPIs
- Solve day to day operational issues impacting CFR (B2B discrepancies, OTD failures)
- First internal escalation point for day to day service issues
- Validate accuracy of LSP invoices and resolve related invoice queries
- Ensure correct allocation of costs for order processing
- Track operational costs monthly vs budget
- Lead data collection to build and maintain the Cost To Serve database
- Lead CTS monthly reporting
- Monitor cluster CTS vs Budgeted distribution model, reporting deviations to LOM and CTS Lead
- Secure data collection for CTS, Daily, Weekly and Monthly Operational Review
- Manage the inventory accuracy at LSP’s and finished goods warehouses to meet budget and operational key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Analyze and solve problems involving inventory variances, receipt discrepancies, returns, obsolete, damage, and unfilled orders.
- Support of returns management.
- Inventory management including compliance and reporting of picking methods, remnants stock, keeping FEFO principals, as well as supporting other related processes.
- Coordinate communication between internal functions and external parties (LSPs/Contract Packer).
- Inventory Accuracy, including book to book reconciliation, coordination and audit of cycle and stock counts.
- LOM in following up action plans with LSPs to address poor metrics.
- CSC and CTS reporting and service level issues.
- LOM, Planning and CF teams in day to day trouble shooting e.g. over capacity/stock allocation/transport issues.
- LOM and LSPs in implementing continuous improvements.
- LOM, Supply chain and Commercial teams in day-to-day issues.
- Projects, including NPDs.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with Logistics as a major
- Minimum of 2-4 years relevant work experience
- Turkish and English language is required
- SAP User and strong EDI and integration knowledge
- Strong analytical skills to drive continuous improvement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You need to be eligible to work in the country of application.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™