Analyst,Logistics Inventory & SystemsTurkey Job ID 21343 Apply
- This Role will be directly reporting to Associate manager logistical and transportation MENAPT
- O&S will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations of the warehousing and secondary freight of multiple countries
- O&S will be supporting in fulfilling the customer service needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run the volume forecasting process for LSPs and coordination/escalation of capacity concerns
- Gather operational metrics from LSPs and apply Lean principles to deliver root-cause analysis
- Lead continuous improvement plans to improve service, B2B accuracy and CTS KPIs
- Solve day to day operational issues impacting CFR (B2B discrepancies, OTD failures)
- First internal escalation point for day to day service issues
- Validate accuracy of LSP invoices and resolve related invoice queries
- Ensure correct allocation of costs for order processing
- Track operational costs monthly vs budget
- Lead data collection to build and maintain the Cost To Serve database
- Lead CTS monthly reporting
- Monitor cluster CTS vs Budgeted distribution model, reporting deviations to LOM and CTS Lead
- Provide CTL analysis to support monthly SF/ODE meetings
- Secure data collection for CTS, Daily, Weekly and Monthly Operational Review
- Manage the inventory accuracy at LSP’s and finished goods warehouses to meet budget and operational key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Analyze and solve problems involving inventory variances, receipt discrepancies, returns, obsolete, damage, and unfilled orders.
- Support of returns management.
- Inventory management including compliance and reporting of picking methods, remnants stock, keeping FEFO principals, as well as supporting other related processes.
- Coordinate communication between internal functions and external parties (LSPs/Contract Packer).
- Inventory Accuracy, including book to book reconciliation, coordination and audit of cycle and stock counts.
- LOM in following up action plans with LSPs to address poor metrics.
- CSC and CTS reporting and service level issues.
- LOM, Planning and CF teams in day to day trouble shooting e.g. over capacity/stock allocation/transport issues.
- LOM and LSPs in implementing continuous improvements.
- LOM, Supply chain and Commercial teams in day-to-day issues.
- Projects, including NPDs.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree with Logistics as a major.
- Turkish and English language is a must
- 2-4 years relevant work experience.
- SAP User and strong EDI and integration knowledge
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong analytical skills to drive continuous improvement.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Full time job
- 5 working days