Associate, Junior Key Account ManagementTurkey Job ID 20541 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for a Associate, Junior Key Account Management
About Sc Johnson
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
The position of Key Account Executive is responsible from key account customer management reporting to Key Account Managers, with exposure to management of various channels such as supermarket, hypermarket, discounter and drug store. You will plan, execute and evaluate key account promotions and activities by directly engaging with our customers and our field teams. You will participate customer negotiations, develop and implement annual customer plans. You will dive deep into data to discover growth opportunities.
- Administrative management of key account customers to ensure operational excellence.
- Consistently track daily business, orders, field plans and measure success.
- Closely track customer inventory and sell out numbers. Build on growth opportunities. Take actions to prevent risks.
- Build quick reply mechanisms to various customer needs with hands-on approach. Own customer satisfaction.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of industry and competitors. Identify and relay risks and opportunities back to internal SCJ teams to help shape future category plans.
- Work closely with field sales teams, as well as marketing, customer marketing, finance, supply chain, planning and other key internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Engineering or related degree.
- 1+ relevant sales experience or 2+ years of relevant business experience, preferably on negotiation or relationship management.
- Exposure to and general understanding of FMCG market in Turkey
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a dynamic working environment.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to manage the business ‘by the numbers’. Analytical problem solving abilities and ability to work with data.
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluent in English
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™