Associate Manager, Brand ManagementTurkey Job ID 13045 Apply
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization, Home Cleaning
As a Senior Brand Manager at SC Johnson you will be responsible for Marketing Commercialization activities across home cleaning and shoe care brands (Mr Muscle, Pledge, Windex and Kiwi) within the Middle East, North Africa, and Turkey geographic cluster. In this role, you will oversee late commercialization and launch of NPD (Base and Expand) for your region and help the team meet brand objectives (volume, profit, share) that contribute to achieving the cluster business objectives.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
We are based in Ümraniye İstanbul in a business area that can be described as the heart of business for İstanbul Asian side. We can offer you a competitive salary and excellent benefits as well as a great place to work environment, in which you’ll always feel the value of people and value and the sense of being a part of a big team. If you’re based in Head office for the whole week you’ll enjoy different foods (Monday breakfast, Tuesday healthy snacks, Wednesday chocolates and biscuits, Thursday fruits )and the fun element like table football, dart, hula hoops, Playstation tournaments and lots of local events are organized to share the team spirit among our people.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implementation of global brand strategy for the assigned brands, adapting it to the local needs of the market, as aligned with cluster marketing heads and responsible for the agreed P&Ls and KPIs at country level
- Manage late Commercialization and Launch phases of NPDs. Manage local NPD taskforce to ensure the appropriate rollout of NPD; provide input for concept development and adapt graphics for assigned brands
- When acting as Feedback Country, provide input in writing ATL/BTL briefs to agencies (ensuring cultural relevancy), provide input on final copy (ensuring cultural relevancy), translate animatic for testing, Provide cultural input in final animatic phase and pre-production
- Manage local social network community in accordance with globally and cluster approved digital strategy and leveraging the CMS for digital assets
- Collaborate with Product Supply on managing SKUs and tracking slow moving ones for assigned brand or segment
- Active participation in the S&OP process, leading Marketing Activity Review and attending step 2 – Demand Review when needed
- Identify Consumer Insights and translate them into actionable plans to win at the Point of Sales for assigned categories
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree level education, ideally within a marketing/business discipline
- Min. 8 years of Marketing/Customer Marketing experience within an FMCG company, including working with 3rd party agencies
- Strong awareness, understanding and knowledge of the local retailer, shopper behaviour and insights
- Strong planning/organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines
- Written and Spoken fluency in English
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience
- Multi-country experience would be a bonus
- Ability to work independently with a sense of ownership, leadership and can-do attitude.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations, and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.