Associate Manager, HR Business Partner (Turkey & Pakistan)Turkey Job ID 17433 Apply
Please note the internal job title is This is an ideal role for a proven HR professional looking for an opportunity to work with global, multinational organisation. The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for providing a broad spectrum of HR services and support for Turkey and Pakistan organizations. In addition, the role will be involved in executing HR Policies and practices that enable the company to meet its strategic and operational goals.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®,Duck®, Mr. Muscle®,Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver HR support to the business (both strategic and operational)
- Provide a generalist HR service, including administration and employee services, employee relations, recruitment, on-boarding, development
- Coordinate the annual HR processes including merit review, PMP and MS&D
- Lead and drive development of HR policies, processes, and values that are both compliant with legislation and match best practices, that make SCJ successful and a great place to work.
- Leads & active participation in GPTW taskforce.
- Provide comprehensive, proactive HR partnering service and drive organisational change to ensure continued success
- Lead/participate in various HR projects
- Prepare HR related documents, update and maintain employee data records in compliance with law regulation
- Prepare analysis, reports, and statistics
- Supports the regional HR Team
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, ideally in Human Resources compatible discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in HR, ideally within FMCG companies.
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken).
- Ability to collaborate across different levels of the hierarchy in an international environment
- Strong communicator and team worker, able to build relationships at all levels and across function in an ambiguous environment
- Organisational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solving
- Ability to manage for results with high degree of initiative and speed
- A high level of administrative and reporting knowledge.
- Very good MS office knowledge (advanced excel skills preferable)
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.