Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization (MENAPT Region)Turkey Job ID 16459 Apply
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
We are based in Ümraniye, İstanbul in a business area that can be described as the heart of business for İstanbul Asian side. We can offer you a competitive salary and excellent benefits as well as a great place to work (GPTW) environment, in which you’ll always feel the value of people and the sense of being a part of a big team. If you’re based in Head Office you may enjoy variety food alternatives (i.e. healthy snacks, fruits, chocolate) over the week days and fun activities, games as well as local events are organized to share the team spirit among our people.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implementation of global brand strategy for the assigned brands, adapting it to the local needs of the market, as aligned with cluster marketing heads and responsible for the agreed P&Ls and KPIs at country level
- Identify Consumer Insights and translate them into actionable plans to win at the Point of Sales for assigned categories
- Manage late Commercialization and Launch phases of NPDs. Manage local NPD taskforce to ensure the appropriate rollout of NPD; provide input for concept development and adapt graphics for assigned brands
- Collaborate with creative agencies & SC Johnson global brand team to participate in writing ATL/BTL briefs to agencies, provide input on final copy (ensuring cultural relevancy), translate animatic for testing, Provide cultural input in final animatic phase and pre-production
- Collaborate with media planning & buying agencies, managing annual Advertising budget from media to cart.
- Manage local social network community in accordance with globally and cluster approved digital strategy and leveraging the right Social Media platforms for digital assets
- Collaborate with Supply Chain on managing SKUs and tracking slow moving ones for assigned brand or segment
- Active participation in the S&OP process, leading business discussions & decisions to deliver company KPIs
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree level education, ideally within a marketing/business discipline
- Min. 5 years of Marketing/Customer Marketing experience including working with 3rd party agencies
- Strong awareness, understanding and knowledge of the local retailer, shopper behavior and insights
- Strong planning/organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines
- Written and Spoken fluency in English
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience
- FMCG and multi-country experience would be a bonus
- Ability to work independently with a sense of ownership, leadership and can-do attitude.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.