Graduate Trainee, Customer MarketingTurkey Job ID 12471 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for a Graduate Trainee at Customer Marketing – MENAPT
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Graduate Trainee, Customer Marketing (MENAPT, Turkey)
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
As Graduate Trainee, Customer Marketing you will be working directly with Customer Marketing Manager, MENAPT to contribute to the business and achievement of the targets for MENAPT. You will be located in Turkey but will be supporting MENAPT Cluster. Also, you will have an opportunity to spend 2 months’ time in Sales in order for a better understanding and orientation.
You will have an opportunity to work closely with the Marketing Commercialization and Sales Teams bridging both sides’ priorities and deploying global strategy into local commercial plans to be executed across.
This is a fixed-term contract for 12 months; however, it may range from 6-18 months. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to start your career in Sales and Marketing in SC Johnson this is the right position for you!
- Analyzing and monitoring Nielsen data: market share, distribution, promotion performance and competitors’ activities
- Working together with Customer Marketing Manager for deployment of global programs into the Cluster (i.e. MAPP Program, SOS Utilization, Special Pack Guidelines etc.)
- Cooperation with international and local agencies (graphics, promotional communications, BTL toolkits etc.)
- Supporting the team in development of trade presentations using global tools and guidance
- Development of effective tracking tools on MENAPT level to simplify the process and access to data
- Degree level education in Business Administration or similar (students who are graduating shortly will be considered but must have full time availability from January 2020)
- Work experience will be considered as a plus (ideally in Sales/ Marketing in FMCG companies)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communicator and team worker
- Able to build relationships at all levels and across functions
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Willingness & ability to drive for outstanding results
- High degree of initiative and speed