Internship, MarketingTurkey Job ID 20056 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for an Internship, Marketing based at İstanbul, Turkey
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Intern, Marketing.
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
As Marketing Intern you will be will be working within our Marketing Team, that is responsible for ensuring best in class execution of the Marketing programs for the brands such as Glade, Duck, Mr Muscle, Pronto, Kiwi, Autan, Raid, to meet business objectives in terms of sales, profit and share. Key to this role is working with the Marketing teams to identify brand and product priorities and insights.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a busy professional business that is looking to drive profitable growth. The role has exposure to the whole business with project opportunities that will have you working cross functionally. You will have the opportunity not just to understand the marketing function and the part it plays but also have exposure to the other functions and take time to understand the consumer we supply to.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your career in Marketing in a FMCG organizationthis is the right opportunity for you!
You will have hands on experience working within our Home Cleaning Marketing department with expose to the following key areas:
- Managing Market Data Reporting: develop report/interpret and analyze existing data, focusing on the major KPIs
- Producing and maintaining the monthly regional tracking tools
- Collecting qualitative and quantitative data (mkt data, consumer research, internal sales) to support strategies and decisions
- Developing competitive understanding through in store & consumer researches and Nielsen analysis
- Collecting and preparing data, presentations, materials for business meetings with an overview for brand management
- Supporting brand execution, including both traditional and online campaigns, working with external agencies, following on results and recommending best practice
- Supporting development of product artworks, advertising and promotion executions
- BSc, MSc or PhD degree student from Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or related fields
- Previous experience (preferably in a FMCG company) will be considered a competitive advantage
- Fluent in Turkish & English
- Strong analytical skills and curious to get to the root of a problem, and hunger to develop and gain knowledge in the role
- Marketing is a diverse, exciting and cross functional role where there are various tasks to complete, therefore creativity is key, we want you to think outside the box and communicate your ideas
- It’s important that you have strong communication skills as you will be interacting with various departments within the business.
- We want you to be proactive in your thinking, taking a real responsibility and ownership for your work
- Able to work as a full time at least 4 days a week
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™