Junior Project CoordinatorTurkey Job ID 17970 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for a Junior Project Coordinator.
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Senior Associate, Marketing Commercialization
We are looking for an Junior Project Coordinator to manage the organization of key Product Development projects supporting Marketing team. At SC Johnson, the Marketing Project Coordinator will be responsible for organizing and influencing people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, timelines, organizing and/or participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
We are based in Ümraniye İstanbul in a business area that can be described as the heart of business for İstanbul Asian side. We can offer you a competitive salary and excellent benefits as well as a great place to work environment, in which you’ll always feel the value of people and value and the sense of being a part of a big team. If you’re based in Head office for the whole week you’ll enjoy different foods (Monday breakfast, Tuesday healthy snacks, Wednesday chocolates and biscuits, Thursday fruits). We also know how to have fun, with table football, darts, hula-hoops, Playstation tournaments and lots of local events organised to share team spirit among our people.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules and timelines
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree level education, ideally within a marketing/business discipline
- 2-3 years experience in project coordination and lifecycle management ideally from an FMCG organization
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines
- Written and Spoken fluency in English
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience
- Ability to work independently and to strict deadlines with a sense of ownership, drive and can-do attitude.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.