Lead - Sales, Account Management - TurkeyIstanbul, Turkey Job ID 956 Apply
SC Johnson has an opportunity for Lead – Sales Account Management – Turkey (Istanbul)
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
- Deliver sales and financial targets of key account in line with defined sales objectives
- Closely monitor competitive activities and take proactive measures
- Regularly visit outlets in order to identify opportunities
- Consistently track case fill ratio performance of the Company to retailers and take necessary actions
- Arrange field visits to ensure best in class shelf productivity in terms of availability, shelf share, visibility
- Contribute to the development of the annual Joint Business Plan
- Responsible for delivery of agreed counterparts in trade promotional spend
- Consistently track returns of key customers and take proactive measures to eliminate return risks
- Provide finance support for administrative functions in the cluster including functionals, payments processing (working with SSC, payroll, treasury, etc), non-inventory purchase orders.
- Strong awareness, understanding and knowledge of shopper behaviour and insights
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization as well as with all divisions/groups within the organization
- Effective interpersonal and active listening skills
- Must have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines.
- Must have strong planning/organizational skills and be detail-oriented.
- Encourages teamwork, Ability to motivate others to deliver winning results
- Computer skills (MS Office, Excel, Word, and Email)
- Advanced level of English
- Min 5 years of Sales Experience in FMCG is highly preferred
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.