Manager, Cluster Supply Chain (MENAPT region)Turkey Job ID 13759 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for a Manager, Cluster Supply Chain (MENAPT region)
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Manager, Supply Chain Business Integration (Istanbul, Turkey)
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
In this role you will be the Supply Chain execution lead for the cluster MENAPT (Middle East, North Africa, Pakistan and Turkey). Together with your regional team, you will be responsible for finalizing the demand signal, ensuring the supply needs through Planning, Manufacturing, Logistics and Delivery, addressing customer needs for the cluster. You will be also responsible for executing low to medium complexity in-cluster cost savings projects as well as ensure that NPD plans are reflected and managed within the cluster.
To be successful in this role you will need to show the following key competencies:
- Business Acumen: Understands how SCJ makes money and what drives profitability. Achieves business results while focusing on market opportunity, quality, customer satisfaction, and profitability. Maintains a market-focused approach to our global business. Makes fact-based decisions, understands key business drivers, translates strategy to execution and is able to quickly make quality business decisions to capture market opportunities.
- Financial Analysis: organizes and evaluates financial data in order to support business decision making.
- Performance Analysis: analyses information to assess performance and progress relative to performance goals and strategic objectives.
- Influencing Skills: Garners support for initiatives by gaining respect of others, inspiring trust and confidence.
- Strategic Partnership: Seeks and builds alliances that further the organization’s objectives
- Risk and Opportunity Management: Identifies, assess, prioritizes, documents and manages risk and its impact.
- Courage: Steps up to address Commercial challenging or conflicting issues and ensuring that the right Commercial, Technical Services, and Product
• Ensure integration of cluster level Global Supply Chain and other cross functional resources: Demand/ Supply Planning, Manufacturing, Logistics, SC Finance and Procurement
• Escalate systemic and strategic issues to the regional Supply Chain leads to ensure support needed.
• Collaboratively work with the ManComm to address day to day executional issues.
• Support delivery of the three-year innovation plan
• Execute the day to day tactical requirements (demand, supply, service, and cost)
• Execute low to medium complexity projects.
• Collaborate in balancing demand and supply and lead step 3 S&OP
OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND ORGANIZATIONAL EFFICIENCY:
• Work with ManComm to properly reflect NPD and ongoing business demand in the S&OP process.
• Ensure adherence to Global standards and non-negotiables
• Proactively elevate supply constrained situations and develop optimal solutions.
• Ensure annual planning (IGP) translates into cluster demand signal
• Leading Self-Embracing change, seeking to learn, showing courage and doing the right thing
• Leading others-Relating well to people, setting priorities, building great teams and developing others
• Leading the Business-Being decisive, delivering results and creating a compelling future
- University degree in business, Supply Chain, or related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Supply Chain, Operations, and Business, preferable from the FMCG industry and regional experience in a similar cluster will be considered a competitive advantage
- At least one year of people management experience (local or remote teams)
- English and Turkish fluent speaker (verbal and written communication). Arabic will be considered a competitive advantage
- Lean / Six Sigma Problem Solving Capabilities
- Implementation of business processes to drive continuous improvement
- Previous experience in having infused cross functional teams with a clear and focused drive for measurable performance
- Demonstrate outstanding business and operational leadership capabilities, including continuous improvement knowledge to improve reliability and agility in a highly dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; strong collaboration to build consensus and bring cross functional teams together
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application