Manager, Trade Marketing (MENAPT Region)Turkey Job ID 16890 Apply
Please note the internal job title for this role is Manager, Customer Marketing.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will play a focal role in developing the Trade / Customer Marketing strategy for all categories that SCJ is operating in Middle East, North Africa, Pakistan and Turkey cluster. You will be in close collaboration with Category Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain Teams. You are expected to do deep analyses of the market, customers and shopper dynamics, coming up with insights to be converted into action plans across the channels. You will also be working with global Customer Marketers in order to acquire global principles, guidelines and tools while providing them the local dynamics and needs.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®,Duck®, Mr. Muscle®,Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
We are based in Ümraniye, İstanbul in a business area that can be described as the heart of business for İstanbul Asian side. We can offer you a competitive salary and excellent benefits as well as a great place to work (GPTW) environment, in which you’ll always feel the value of people and the sense of being a part of a big team. If you’re based in Head Office you may enjoy variety food alternatives (i.e. healthy snacks, fruits, chocolate) over the week days and fun activities, games as well as local events are organized to share the team spirit among our people.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage Customer Marketing Team who are responsible of different country/category combinations under your leadership located in Turkey, Egypt, Saudi, UAE and Morocco
- Lead Category Development Strategy to achieve defined business objectives by designing in-store strategy covering multiple pillars; i.e. BTL communication and in-store materials, price architecture, category assortment, planogram and consumer promotions in close collaboration with Global Customer Marketing Team adapting global best practices and tools to the cluster
- Lead market execution of new launches, define quarterly cycle priorities and cascade the plans on channel basis to the field team through meetings and quarterly distributor meetings
- Lead cross-functional relations with key stakeholders; Category Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain Teams
- Manage the budget in charge through channel/customer/shopper executions
- Utilize multiple data resources for better understanding of market trends, competition, channels as well as shopper insights driving a high-quality channel/trade plans
- Support Sales Team in the development of Joint Business Plans with major customers and distributors securing an alignment on activations providing expertise on category / shopper dynamics
- Work on defined processes to develop promotional packs, performance trackers for sales, shares, distribution and initiatives’ ROI
- Take an active role in S&OP process ensuring the connection between marketing plans and sales leading market execution plans overall
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree level education, ideally within a marketing/business discipline
- Min. 5 years of Marketing/Customer Marketing experience including working with 3rd party agencies
- Strong awareness, understanding and knowledge of the local retailer, shopper behavior and insights
- Strongplanning/organizationalskills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines
- Written and Spoken fluency in English. Arabic language skills would be a plus.
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience
- FMCG and multi-country experience would be a bonus
- Ability to work independently with a sense of ownership, leadership and can-do attitude
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
We are open to providing visa sponsorship to applicants for this role providing you meet all the criteria for the position, including Arabic language skills.