Manager - S&OP Process Navigator - TurkeyIstanbul, Turkey Job ID 890 Apply
SC Johnson has an opportunity for Regional S&OP Manager based in Istanbul, Turkey.
The internal job title at SC Johnson is Manager - S&OP Process Navigator - Turkey.
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
Regional S&OP Manager will be responsible driving and sustaining global improvement in the S&OP process.
He/she will partner closely with cluster Product Supply Directors and the S&OP Global Process Owner (GPO) to embed & continually improve a globally harmonized, leaned and sustainable S&OP process, metrics and governance in each cluster.
- Providing functional input into global S&OP process design, standard metric definition, and enabling toolset design
- Supporting implementation of the S&OP process
- Ensuring that the right conditions exist in each cluster to sustain the S&OP process
- Maintaining and publishing S&OP process documentation
- Training and coaching of cluster cross-functional S&OP stakeholders
- Assessing and scoring S&OP performance, and publishing metrics on the health of the S&OP process at cluster and regional level
- Partnering with S&OP GPO and BPT to automate the delivery of standard S&OP metrics and reporting packs
- Escalating metric and process failures to the cluster MANCOM and S&OP GPO
- Facilitating root cause analysis of process breakdowns and continuous improvement in the S&OP process
- Keeping current with industry best practices and applying best practices to SCJ S&OP process, in alignment with the governance process
- Demand Planning or Forecasting experience (ideally 5 years)
- Demonstrated capabilities in S&OP process.
- At Least Bachelor’s degree
- Broader experience of some of the other functionals – sales, marketing or finance would be an asset
- Visible leadership, influencing, communications and relationship building.
- Ability to influence – ability to communicate with all levels
- Able to work under own initiative
- Consistent with accountabilities
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.