Senior Analyst, Accounts Receivable
Istanbul, TurkeyCategory: Finance and Accounting Job ID: 25584
Accounts Receivable (AR) & Resolutions Senior Analyst
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Function: Accounts Receivable / Credit & Collections
You will be part of a wider/expanding EMEA Shared Service Centre (SSC) team that are based in the UK, South Africa, Egypt and Turkey. The whole of the SSC is around 230 people across 3 different functions - Finance, Credit & Collections and Supply Chain. We support over 20 countries and speak around 40 different languages. The multiple teams support our commercial businesses across the EMEA region with their Collections, Resolutions, Cash Allocation and Pricing requirements
About the role
This role works within the Customer Financial Services department (Credit Control) to improve SCJ's financial performance by managing collections and credit management operations, reducing open deductions, speeding up validation of claims and ensuring accurate allocation of invoices to correct accrual; all in line with departmental KPIs targets.
- Develop, maintain and improve relationships with internal and external customers to ensure timely cash receipt, allocation and query resolution
- Manage the customer rebates and promotional invoices, ensuring customers invoices are validated with the accruals tracker and processed in a timely manner
- Conduct thorough investigation of price and logistics claims
- Manage the creation of long-term agreements, avoiding non-approved expenditure
- Monthly reconciliation of the subsystem (TSM) to SAP GL accounts and month end reporting
Experience you’ll bring:
- Fluency in English and Turkish
- Good experience in an accounting environment or accounts receivable
- Previous experience in Business to Business claims within a service center or a back-office environment.
- Strong Excel skills with good analytical and numerical skills
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Good attention to detail and be process improvement orientated (Lean mindset)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to working in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong team player with strong Proactivity and Personal Ownership
What’s in it for you?
- Based in Turkey, we can offer you a competitive salary, profit share and benefits.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Don't see what
you're looking for?
Click here to share your information with SCJ's Recruiters.