Accounting Manager, MENAPTTurkey Job ID 11261 Apply
• Lead accounting and tax activities for all countries in the MENAPT Cluster
• Ensuring adherence to financial policies (internal and external), statutory and tax requirements,
• Leading month-end closing process and coordination with the SSC for Treasury, AP, Tax and General Ledger transactions
• Leading Cluster accounting team, people management including recruiting, team development, PMP, career development and coaching
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the monthly close process and year-end activities, ensuring accuracy of P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Lead balance sheet and other P&L accounts (below product contribution level) reconciliations and projections for the quarterly Budget updates
- Key point of contact within the cluster for coordination with the SSC on Treasury, AP, Tax and General Ledger topics.
- Preparation and submission of statutory requirement and/or key point of contact with outsourced statutory agency in the cluster members.
- Coordination internal and external audits as well as GL Reconciliation and SOAR testing
- Implement/execute global insurance and tax strategies
- Provide finance support for administrative functions in the cluster including functionals, payments processing (working with SSC, payroll, treasury, etc), non-inventory purchase orders.
- Manage the accounting team (leads and analysts) including all recruiting, team development, PMP, and coaching.
- Lead cash flow and financing discussions for the Cluster
- Support Cluster and Regional Finance Directors on add-hoc financial projects
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- CPA certification
- Thorough US GAAP and IFRS skills
- Strong tax, accounting and financial skills
- People Leadership and team building skills (across countries)
- Ability to implement and enforce internal controls
- Strong Computer skills, Microsoft Office, SAP, BPC
- Fluent in English
- Expertise in SAP
- Driver’s license
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Arabic language skills
- Middle East, North Africa tax and accounting work experience
- Problem solving and Analytical skills
- Process Improvement
- Drive for results
- Values others, and cultures
- Self-starter and Acts with integrity