Associate Manager, Category & Trade SolutionsJakarta, Indonesia; Rawamangun, Indonesia Job ID 23667 Apply
As the Associate Manager, Category & Trade Solutions you will optimize in store execution via the effective management of in-store team (3rd party) to achieve business parameter (sales target, Perfect Store target). To develop Planogram & Category Management Strategy & lead to define, track and improve the Perfect store guideline and execution
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead & in partnership with Customer Marketing, to develop Planogram and CatMan categories and identified opportunity to improve Special Order Sales (SOS)/s support country strategy for profitable Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) drive/gain more captaincy by leading executional guidelines for identified customers
- Lead Category Management Review for existing captaincy Account
- Support Customer Marketing and Sales Team in executing survey action plans related with shopper study
- Lead Planogram (POG)/Captaincy implementation in store with close collaboration with in-store team.
- Optimizing in store execution via the effective management of the merchandising team (3rd party)
- Manage and track in store team budget to achieve sales and Perfect Store target
- Collaboration with Sales Team & Agency to ensure merchandising services deliver Return on Investment (ROI)
- Lead Key Account Management (KAM), Retail Account Management (RAM), and Retail Sales Management (RSM) in executing Sales Performance Group (SPG) deployment and monitoring
- Lead to define, track, and improve the Perfect Store guideline and execution
- Training in store team on planogram implementation
- Track & check POG implementation compliance to achieve Perfect Store target
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Min bachelor degree in any major
- Field experience min. 3 years (specifically Modern Trade)
- Specific experience in SPG budget management & Category Management role
- Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry will be an added advantage
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.