Associate Manager, Development Engineering ProcessJakarta, Indonesia; Rawamangun, Indonesia Job ID 22174 Apply
As the Associate Manager, Development Engineering Process, you are responsible to execute end to end global and regional commercialization projects and lead business supply continuity initiatives to qualify solutions for the Asia Region. You are required to manage multiple, simultaneous projects and programs with moderate to high supply chain and technical complexity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Category Research & Development (R&D) to develop and commercialize new products in local sourcing locations, and throughout the region as appropriate
- Participate as Product Change Management (PCM) lead in project meetings and collaborate with Global R&D
- Support Category R&D to qualify new methods/instructions in Manufacturing by attending the execution of line trials and support Production Process Validation (PPV) and/or Production Line Qualifications (PLQ)
- Support formula development and qualification when changes are approved by Category R&D
- Support development and implementation of process, storage, filling, and cleaning instructions
- Evaluate and recommend for approval raw materials (including second sources) by localizing the PCM requirements to local or regional needs
- Oversee production of the required products and samples for Marketing/Trade and compatibility testing
- Evaluate on new contractors' ability to produce SC Johnson (SCJ) formula up to SCJ standards, support remote/local SCJ manufacturing sites and/or contractors under supervision
- Ensure that raw materials or formulations are conform with local legislations or directives and SCJ corporate standards including Product Safety Regulatory Environmental requirements (PSRE)
- Carry out the required investigations to support desired Manufacturing changes to their manufacturing technology or manufacturing location or process improvement
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Chemistry, Industrial Technology, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or related field
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience in formulations or process development environment in the relevant industry
- Passionate about new product development
- Experience and exposure working with the global and regional team is an added advantage
- Project Management skills and experience is an added advantage
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.