Associate Manager, Field HR (Human Resources Generalist)Jakarta, Indonesia Job ID 24700 Apply
As the Associate Manager, Field HR, you are required to support the execution of Human Resources (HR) initiatives within a defined site. You will support the business by aligning with HR Operations, Center of Excellences (COE) and HR Business Partner (HRBP) in all aspects of HR to deliver HR programs and initiatives across the organization. You are responsible to support employee relations, onboarding, talent management, leadership development, change management, diversity, performance management, workforce planning and compensation planning/execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with HRBP to provide proactive guidance, communication, and HR generalist support to employees
- Ensure consistent application of HR policies/procedures and local laws and practices
- Execution of HR programs and processes, managing different priorities concurrently through project management, systems knowledge, and effective communications
- Support team members in the implementation of HR initiatives within the sites
- Partner with HR Operations and the COEs to ensure consistent execution of HR policies, initiatives, and approaches within the sites
- Gathers, organizes, and analyzes feedback from individuals and teams
- Support employees in resolving HR operational issues
- Lead change management programs, initiatives, implementation execution of applicable training programs, employee engagement initiatives and cultural programs
- Support special projects, non-production talent acquisition process and onboarding, compensation/payroll process
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in HR management or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience HR management
- Experience and knowledge in Industrial Relations, government regulation, organizational people management
- Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry will be an added advantage
- Experience in Organizational Development, Compensation & Benefits will be an added advantage
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.